How do I subdivide property?
  1. Contact Planning staff to determine the type of subdivision your request may qualify for (Minor, Minor Special Exception, Family, Major, or Exception). 
  2. Contact a private surveyor to create a subdivision and submit it to Planning staff for approval. 
Subdivision FAQs (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. How do I order or report a missing road sign?
2. How do I Rezone property?
3. How do I file a housing complaint?
4. How do I obtain an address?
5. How do I open a new home business or home occupation?
6. How do I subdivide property?
7. How do I add a storage building to property?
8. How do I build within or adjacent to a floodplain?
9. How do I obtain a zoning permit?
10. How do I apply for a special use permit?
11. What is a commercial plan review?
12. How do I submit payment to planning and development using the website?