How do I file a complaint?

To file a complaint regarding an ordinance violation, please contact 704-216-8588 or complete a complaint form or minimum housing standards petition and submit it to the Planning and Development Department. The complaint form can be found here.  The minimum housing petition can be found here.

Show All Answers

1. How do I order or report a missing road sign?
2. How do I Rezone property?
3. How do I file a complaint?
4. How do I obtain an address?
5. How do I open a new home business or home occupation?
6. How do I subdivide property?
7. How do I add a storage building to property?
8. How do I build within or adjacent to a floodplain?
9. How do I obtain a zoning permit?
10. How do I apply for a special use permit?
11. What is a commercial plan review?
12. How do I submit payment to planning and development using the website?