How do I make a report?

A report may be made in person, by telephone, or in writing to the Department of Social Services in your county. The county phone number for making reports is 704-216-8499. Reports may also be made to the state Child Protective Services Division by calling 800-354-KIDS.

Show All Answers

1. What is child protective services?
2. What is child abuse?
3. What is child neglect?
4. What is dependency?
5. How do I make a report?
6. Do I have to give my name when I make a report?
7. Who must report child abuse and neglect?